1. KPI Summary
Watch a video overview:
Overview: This tool shows a summary of the results for each of your selected KPIs (both financial and non-financial). The KPIs shown here are selected in ‘Step 3’ of the setup process.
- At the top of the tool you can change the period currently under review. You can also toggle between a monthly, quarterly or annual views of performance. An indicator will tell you if a period is incomplete (ie a quarter-to-date (QTD) or year-to-date (YTD) period).
- Each KPI is evaluated against a target. A green tick indicates that for the current period a KPI has achieved a favourable result. A red cross indicates an unfavourable result. These targets are set in ‘Step 4’ of the setup process.
- The trend column compares each KPI against results for the previous period; or results for the same period from the prior year.
- A red alert symbol will indicate if a KPI has exceeded an alert threshold.
- If the company is part of a benchmark group, then the median and percentile rank summary for each KPI will be shown. If a company is not part of a benchmark group, then the KPI importance will show in this column.
To find out more detail about a KPI, simply click the KPI. Some additional detail including commentary about the KPI, an explanation of how the KPI is calculated, a summary trend chart and other key numbers will then show. As shown below: